Booking, rates and travel insurance: That’s how easy vacation in Schenna can be
You’ve already booked your holidays at the Hotel Lagrein in Schenna and now are wondering what’s next? Easily access all the important information regarding your reservation here!
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority here at the LAGREIN, where we want you to enjoy the very best of relaxing, worry-free holidays well into the future. You can place your absolute trust in our hotel, our team and our expertise, safe in the knowledge that your well-earned break is in complete compliance with all safety measures. The most exacting of hygiene and cleanliness standards are our pledge to you. We have left no stone unturned when writing up the following list of safety precautions:
- Our gift to you: A personal safety-set with face mask and sanitising gel on your arrival
- Certified hygiene standards of the highest level, in compliance with all legal requirements, throughout the hotel and grounds
- Feeling fabulous in your own personal haven at the Lagrein: Your room with a view surrounded by lush green countryside is pristine clean and freshly scented, and provides you with abundant space to dream and relax
- All surfaces and contact points are cleaned and disinfected several times a day
- You can enjoy a pleasant dining experience in the restaurant, lounge, bar and terrace in absolute compliance with all legally-required social distancing measures
- At the buffets we ask you to wear a face mask and to disinfect your hands
- Our kitchen staff wear gloves and face masks at all times
- It goes without saying that all the cleaning and disinfectant products we use for daily room cleaning meet certified quality standards
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are provided throughout the hotel and grounds
- Our large garden with many new relaxation options guarantees ample space for every single person
- All outdoor furniture, sun loungers and relaxation areas have been spaced out to guarantee abundant distance
- In the heated outdoor and indoor pool and whirlpool, you can cool down or swim to your heart‘s content
- The disinfectant, protective levels of chlorine in the pool are checked and monitored on a daily basis (The coronavirus cannot spread in chlorinated water)
- Our sauna area with Finnish sauna and steam sauna, aromatic showers, Kneipp circuit, infrared cabin and relaxation room is open. The entire wellness area is regularly disinfected according to regulations.
- All massages and beauty treatments are carried out in strict compliance with legal safety requirements
Please send confirmation of your booking on receipt of the hotel’s confirmation. Room booking is valid only after a written confirmation. For organisational reasons, we cannot guarantee the booking of a specific room or floor.
include 10% VAT, are valid per person and include breakfast and evening meal. Starting January 1, 2014, persons aged 14 years and over will have to pay a tourist tax of € 2.20 per person/night to lastingly promote regional tourist attractions. This fee is not included in the total price of your stay.
Private-parking place (free) in front of the hotel; underground car park at the charge of € 5 a day.
Please note that we do not accept pets.
Single room only on demand. Please note our “Single-Special”-offers.
HOW TO PAY:
cash (observe the legal limits), travellers cheques, Visa, MasterCard, Eurocard. Diners and American Express are NOT accepted.
Our bank details for bank transfers: account number 03/00/00.900-8 at the Raiffeisenkasse Schenna
IBAN IT 66 K 08234 58880 000300009008 and SWIFT-CODE RZSBIT21033
ARRIVAL - DEPARTURE:
Rooms are ready starting from 3pm on arrival day. On departure day, we kindly ask you to leave your room before 11am. Please inform us via phone, if you will arrive later than 7pm.
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY:
We obviously understand your concern as to whether you want to or can spend your holiday in South Tyrol. Therefore we have adjusted our cancellation periods as follows.
If no agreement (travel cancellation insurance) has been made, the following charges will apply in the case of cancellations (excluding breakfast and dinner).
- 21 days or more before arrival 0%
- 20 to 7 days before arrival 40%
- 6 to 3 days before arrival 70%
- 2 days before arrival, non-arrival, late arrival and early departure: 100%
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers‘ Code (notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, Consumers‘ Code) is not contemplated – however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our travel insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this travel insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung‘s travel insurance. You can request the necessary documents when booking or fill in the form on our website.