Hiking in Schenna: You simply cannot resist!
Vacation in South Tyrol equals vacation in midst of our wonderful nature! Nobody can linger for long without feeling the urge to conquer the mountains that surge majestically from lush and blooming valleys all around Schenna, or at least honor them with a short visit. Discover the beautiful hiking areas around Schenna: Schennaberg, Meran 2000, Hirzer and the Gruppo di Tessa nature park. Hiking aficionados and nature lovers will find flavorful rest in cabins, rural taverns and inns. The beautiful landscape of Schenna and of Meran and environs harbor numerous hiking trails of varying lengths and levels.
We are happy to provide you with tips and advice for your next hike.
- The Schenner Waalweg
- The Maiser Waalweg
- Hike to Castle Trauttmansdorff
- From Schenna to Tirol
- Taser Alp – Streidweider Alp
- Taser Alp – Ifinger hut – Taser valley station
- Hike to the Hirzer mountain
- Tour to the Ifinger summit
- Hut tour in Meran 2000
- Round trip to Knottnkino with starting point in Hafling